Monday 9 December 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

White on White With a Splash of Green

Our sponsors this week are Sassy Studio and Fresh Brewed Designs.

I've used a Sassy Studio for my card - Martini Pin Up and I've cropped her so it's just her head and teamed her with the Ladybug Crafts Martini Nikki sentiment! I've given her green pearls to look like the olives - I think they look ok!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Martini Pin Up - Sassy Studio
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
Old Olive - Stampin Up

 Embellishments 
Pearls 
Gem

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


4 comments:

rachel said...

super card Susan - fab image and great design xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the image and colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Kim said...

fabulous 'party' card! great design
Kim x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Susan !! what a wonderful image… I love those olives!! it's a fab sentiment too - a perfect CAS Card! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...