Saturday 7 December 2013

Don't Panic.... Much.

Morning!

So how organised for Christmas are you? Me, I'm not at all. And time is marching now and I'm starting to panic slightly* :/

*a lot.

So to take my mind off Christmas I'm sharing a birthday card that I was asked to make in April of this year *coughs* yeah, I know but I always had other things to show!

I've used the Penny Black Hedgie who's clearly doing a bit of gardening - this is actually quite a long stamp but rather than have them all in a row I decided to cut each individual image out. I think I might use it again soon in a DL card. I've just had an idea.....



Stamps 
Hedgie - Penny Black
Sentiment - Unknown

 Colouring Medium 
 Copics

Cardstock
from stash

Paper 
MME

Embellishments 
Flowers
Pearls

 Thanks for dropping by today. The boys are off through to Edinburgh for a Hibs Kids game so I'm joining them so I can catch up with a friend.


9 comments:

Janice said...

What a beauty! Love your super Birthday card, and well worth sharing even after all this time! Jx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous.
Thanks for the details on the other one I,m going to have a go at this. xxxx

rachel said...

don't panic susan - there's still time!!! I'm running behind schedule but hey ho!!!! Nevermind! Big Hugs Rachel xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab images and colours.xxx

Anne said...

Get yer finger oot woman and get yourself organized!!!
Smashing card, I love PB wee Hedgies:)
Anne x

Chris said...

Awww, cute! Have a great day with your friend.... don't worry about the Christmas stuff... it'll get done....eventually!
Chris
x

Shazza said...

great card Susan, I am starting to panic too!!!!!
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. I love those cute little hedgies.
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really pretty Susan… what adorable images and you've coloured them beautifully! I love the pretty papers and flowers! nice to see a touch of Spring/Summer! :-))
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...