Monday 23 December 2013

Mid Month Inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'


Morning all. Yes, I know what you're thinking... this isn't Wednesday. And you'd be right but this month's mid month inspiration falls on Christmas Day! So just this once, we're posting our mid month inspiration for Christmas At Sweet Stampin' on Monday instead! 

A wee reminder that this month our theme is

Let it Snow

Our sponsor this month is Flat Friends.

Now it's been so long since I made this snow globe I can't actually remember but I *think* I paper pieced his jacket! Maybe. The other side of the snow globe is the opposite colour so he's got green trousers and a red jacket!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Big Snowball - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
From stash
 Embellishments 
Glamour Dust

  Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

So that's it - you've spent a year in the company of Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and you've done 12 cards. It wasn't that painful now was it?! Am I going to be any better next year? We'll just need to wait and see.

x

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan. I love the image.
Sue xx

rachel said...

this is a wonderful idea susan - if I haven't already said it - have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year x

Gail said...

This is adorable. I love the idea of a special made snowglobe. This one is so cute and the LOTV image is sweet! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Gail

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...