Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!
Friday, 2 September 2011
11 years ago today....
Andy and I got married. Awwwwww.
We've been out for a lovely meal but now I'm stuffed and don't feel in the least bit like moving!!!
I was going to post the photo of the card I made for my friend because I know she's got it. Think I've deleted it off my phone though *rolls eyes*.
Susan xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin' is Autumn. I've had these wee wooden houses from The Works for ages (more than 2 ...
-
This is a scheduled post. We did come home yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I did this before I went away!! It's time for an...
-
I can't believe I haven't posted this already but Nickelback were amazing! I hope there was no one of a nervous disposition there a...
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary xx
happy anniversary!!
Fi
x
Post a Comment