Sunday 4 September 2011

A fiesta of photographs

As promised yesterday these are the projects from the Stampin' Up retirement party that I helped Jen at. This is one of the demos that I did. The first photo is a demo was thrown together at around 12.10pm yesterday afternoon which was about 30 minutes before I was due to leave the house! Not sure why I decided that I needed another demo to do but there you go. Jen had asked me to use products that were retiring and the 3 sets that I've used I am gutted about their retirement. I use Basic Phrases a lot and the other two are both great sets for men and boys. Never mind though, onwards and upwards.

This next photo is one of the make and takes that we were doing, it was designed by Lorraine although my finished demo of it looks nothing like her original card. And the cards that the ladies produced during the M&T were all different too. All products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated. Stamp sets - Beware Pirates, Basic Phrases, Plane and Simple, Fresh Cuts (all retiring from catalogue), Baroque Motifs Cardstock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Ink Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede Tools - Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

wow Susan you have been busy...these look fab!!

Fi
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...