Monday 26 September 2011

Oops!

Didn't mean to let so long go by without blogging. Had a bit of a week last week at work, I won't go into it here though, I don't want to bore you with the details. And I was also getting ready for the very first Tartan Stampers Stampin Up Mini Convention! There were 25 of us from as far apart as Glasgow.. (ok, so that's not far), Ecclefechan, Aberdeen and America!!! Yes, one of the girls came all the way over from America (she is from Aberdeen though) and it was a great surprise to everyone. We had a fabby weekend of crafting, chat and most of all fun! On Saturday we did shoebox swaps which meant we had all prepared an item and prepared enough of the elements of the item for everyone to make it - didn't have to be a card as you'll see from a couple of the photos I have to share. I'm sharing some today and I'll share some more tomorrow. On the Sunday we did 2 scrapbook pages and a mini album - all of which have kind of reignited the flame for scrapbooking, so there might be some more pages coming.... The weekend also meant seeing what folk had done with stuff which will be appearing in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue - available from Saturday but it meant that I now have an expanded wish list ;) Now, I can only remember who some of the swaps belonged to so apologies to the girls' whose handiwork I can't remember! (I did write them all down on my little list and then lost it!!) Isn't Mr Owl fab with his Christmas party hat on - I think he might be a little drunk though... This was created by Liz Archer. This one was by Tracey Moon - although this was one that I didn't fully read the instructions as the ribbon should have been gathered underneath the blossom! Oops. This one was created by Dawn Silver
A little bag created by Lorraine Harrison-Rogers
A candy wrapper created by Kirsteen Gill
All products Stampin Up - some available from Saturday! I'll be back with more tomorrow. Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous makes Susan, love them all.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...