Tuesday 6 September 2011

Just a quickie (and a tiny card)

Thought I'd better pop on now in case I don't make it back later. Going over to my friend Lorraine's house tonight for a spot of crafting. Looking forward to it. If only to get away from the noise that is going on in my neighbour's house. Sounds like they have a pneumatic drill in there! And his pal turned the water off at lunchtime without telling anyone which was nice. And my washing machine was on. So if it's completely knackered, I'll be the one with a pneumatic drill. To their heads I was too knackered last night after party and parent council meeting to do any crafting but then I remembered I hadn't shown you this wee card. You might remember that a couple of weeks ago I went to the Craft at Home closing down sale. Well one of the things I bought was the Martha Stewart Happy Birthday punch and I threw this wee simple card together when I got home that night. Dead simple, but I love it. Especially good for men! Feels funny not to have a stamped image on it though. Cardstock and paper - from Stash Embellishments - Card Candy, Craftwork Cards Tools - Martha Stewart Happy Birthday punch Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...