Thursday 30 June 2011

Nothing to report...

Haven't done any crafting today :( I've been on strike from work today so took the children swimming this morning and then we went for lunch at a friends and they played there for a while. Came back, other friends came round. After they left we went to Braehead and bought some holiday clothes :) Thinking of leaving work early tomorrow to get the last of the stuff I need to do done. Then pack the car tomorrow night and we'll be off Saturday morning! Can't wait. I've decided to take some stamped images with me on holiday and my promarkers. That should keep me entertained for a wee while. Still got a card to make before we go away so hopefully back tomorrow with a card. Hugs. Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...