Sunday 5 June 2011

Feeling a bit flat

after all the frenzied activity and the visit of Andy's brother and his wife. They've gone now - away through to Edinburgh to see Andy's other brother. The house seems very quiet now (well, as quiet as it can be with a 9 year old and a 6 year old) I'm hopeful of getting some crafting done later - all this enforced lay off has kinda put me in the mood to create something later - and I have sooo much I need to do. We went in to Glasgow yesterday. Grant and Anne treated us all to lunch and then took the kids to Hamleys and bought them a game each. 2 happy boys. And look who they came across while they were in Hamleys! A photo just had to be taken :) Hugs Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...