Wednesday 29 June 2011

Bad light stopped play

Well not really but it's kind of interfered with my photos tonight! They're not the best but I wanted to blog them to prove to my friend Michelle that I had actually done some work tonight - although she is actually horrified that I made a Christmas card in June!! Thanks for the nagging though Michelle x And yes, you do see a Christmas card here. In June. To be fair though it's probably the only one that will get made this side of Christmas ;) Miss Claus was a new stamp - I wanted to play. And she started out life as a card for a challenge (can't even remember which one) which was to use 3 papers and then the router broke so she didn't actually make it into the challenge! Poor wee soul.

Challenge - Ladybug Crafts Ink - Christmas in June

Image - Miss Claus - Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - eyelet sentiment - Making Memories, Rhinestones - Stampin Up, Flowers from stash, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards This second card I should have made last night as it should have been posted today. I didn't remember about it until 11pm last night so I thought it was a bit late to start thinking about another card. Image - Coffee Time - Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers, Sentiment - Penny Black Cardstock - from stash Paper - Stella & Rose - My Minds Eye Ink - Early Espresso - Stampin Up (see what I did there!!) Embellishments - Card Candy - Craftwork Cards Tools - Big Shot, Nestie labels Oh and...... C'mon Murray!!!! Hugs Susan xxx

2 comments:

pinky said...

Pity about the light. Your little images look very cute. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Hugs
Pinky

Whimsey said...

Cute card; love the sparkle on your Christmas in June card!!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs, Michele

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...