Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I've written, deleted, written again, deleted again and so on..... a post for today. I'm multi-tasking again. Andy is at swimming lessons with the boys. I've been tidying, am still mid tidying but thought I'd have a wee break, I've made a victoria sponge (although really the children should have made it as it's Daddy's favourite) and I'm just about to go and climb the ironing mountain. I may be some time. If I don't make it out alive it's been nice knowing you ;) Here's the father's day card I made for the boys to give to Andy.

If I make it back from the ironing, I'll be back later.

Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...