Sunday 20 March 2011

Where are they?!

The housework fairy and the ironing fairy that is. They seem to have abandoned this house.... And that's before we start on the state of the dining room table. Ah well, creativity comes at a price :p Busy day today. Church this morning and then have just had to drop Craig at a birthday party and come back to the house. Bit of a breather then Scott has a swimming lesson between 3 and 3.30 (which Craig would also have if he wasn't at the party) so I have to leave Andy and Scott at the pool, come back for Craig and then go back for them.... Think I'll deserve an evening crafting after all that. Never mind the housework (again). This is one of the cards I've made for my Aunt. She has two new great-grandaughters who are being baptised within a week of each other - think they were born close together too. Unfortunately it's the same branch of the family - the dads are brothers, so I had to do two different cards. Thankfully it gave me an excuse to go to Craftworld and buy the Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby set of stamps. I just love them, they're so gorgeous (and I'd been looking for an excuse for ages to buy them). Image is coloured with Promarkers and cut out with Oval Nesties. Paper and card from stash (no idea where it's from though), the card candy is by Craftwork Cards. I also blinged up her pram wheels with stickles and some gems. I'll show you the other one tomorrow - which is possibly my favourite of the two.

TFL

Susan xx

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous colours in this one...love the pp. You can always come up with an excuse to go to CW!! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...