Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lazy girl...

Didn't do any crafting last night and I'm now sat here in my pj's and can't really be bothered moving through to the dining room. Got loads I should be doing though.... Why do I put this pressure on myself?! DH wanted to watch something we'd recorded on Sky+ so that's my excuse for not moving.. Been at Anchor Boys tonight. Did a spot of crafting with the boys - they're making something for Mother's day! Been using my Stampin Up wheel and fast flowers stamp. They seem to be loving it. Thought I'd share this picture - one of the mums told me tonight that it was published last Friday in the paper. It was taken last year when the kids were at nursery and doing some football training. Scott is in the second row and the furthest to the left, just behind the wee girl! Newsquest Glasgow Herald & Times: View Picture: NMG1825585.jpg

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...