Friday 18 March 2011

*needs good talking to*

Seem to have lost my mojo. Has anyone seen it?! Didn't make it to Manchester yesterday. The flight ended up being delayed by so much it wasn't worth my while going. I would have just managed to get to the office when it was time to come home. By the time I left the Glasgow office at 3.15pm I'd done a 9.5 hour day. I thought that was enough! Then when I came home I thought I'd maybe do some crafting before collecting the boys from after school care. Didn't happen though! Still got all those cards I mentioned earlier in the week to do so I'm going to go now and see if I can at least achieve one thing before I go to bed! Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...