Tuesday 8 March 2011

I suppose a pony is out of the question....

DH asked me for a wee list of what I might like for my birthday.... so I did a bit of research and put some Tim Holtz stuff on it..... and a wee book or two. As my birthday is also Mother's day I think there should be double presents don't you?! And of course no birthday or Christmas list would be complete without me asking for a pony... I didn't make this card last night. .I decided not to craft in the end. Might do some tonight though. I found the picture when I was looking through the photos on my phone. I think it's a wedding card for but I'm blowed if I can remember who it was for. Never mind. The photo is especially for Ali, as I know she's a CAS, white on white girl at heart. Sorry that it's skewiff again. Thought I had it sussed. Clearly not. Been playing with it for ages and it hasn't worked. It's been every way but the right way.

Susan xx

2 comments:

SarahLP said...

Oooh, loving the white on white look! Definitely not one to attempt while eating chocolate.. :o)

mixamatoasties said...

Definitely not! I've even remembered who it was for. My friend asked me to make a "classy" wedding card for her friend. I think I achieved it.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...