Saturday 27 April 2024

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time our theme is Animals.  Easy you'd think? And maybe if I hadn't set myself so many conditions it might have been.  I cracked open a very old (and never before been used) stamp for this.


Dougal - Sugar Nellie
Dog Paw and Sentiment stamp (can't remember!)
Copics/Promarkers
Tag - Marianne Designs

I saw a couple of memes this week that really made me laugh and as they fit with the theme I've made something from them.  I've only finished one of the two so here it is....


Racoon - Lee Holland
Copics/Promarkers
Skycrossed die -  AALL and Create

Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's a real cute little dog stamp Susan- fabulous tag.
Love the raccoon and the sentiment, this really made me laugh!
xx

Surprise!

Hello.  Here's a wee  Whimsy   monster popping out of the floorboards to give you a fright!  Monster Smiles digital stamp set, EEK word ...