Sunday 9 January 2022

Cup of Cocoa?

Hello. 

Today's card features one of the January digi release at Whimsy - this is Frosty Cup of Cocoa. I love kraft and white together, why did I not use this combo for Christmas cards?





Frosty Cup of Cocoa, Coffee Break Stamps, Coffee Cup Die, Sweater Embossing Folder, Slimline Birthday Scallops Die - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
White Embossing Powder


Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop








 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, I'm sorry I'm such a bad bloggy friend at the moment - I'm soooo behind with everything (not just commenting in blogland!).
I have had a wander around your blog though now and have been admiring all the fabby cards I've missed - and that they all are - fabulous!!!

Hope your new year is off to a good start!

Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...