Saturday 23 October 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and our theme today is Halloween.  I've made a couple of cards. Both were the results of just playing around! 



Ghost Party - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Villainous Potion and Black Soot DO Sprays

I love what I've cut this second one out with.... it's the inside of Sue Wilson's Star Frame Christmas Die.  I'd been making something else and thought it looked good.  It's been sprayed with the Tim Holtz Hallowe'en Mica Sprays.





Witch and Sentiment - LotV
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Halloween Mica Sprays
Star Die - Sue Wilson

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Both cards gorgeous Susan- really love those backgrounds! Can hear those little ghosties shrieking with excitement as they leap out and scare each other...wonder where I've heard that before!
Great idea to use the inside of the frame for your card base on the second card- it does look great and that's a really cute little witch.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I adore BOTH of these Susan! That first one just cracks me up! Have to share it with hubby, he'll get a good giggle. Gorgeous background on that too. You know I've a soft spot for that second one though! I'd frame that for my craft room (I mean you for course, except in my head it's 'my' craftroom it's in LOL) xoxo

Pat K said...

Two fabulous cards Susan. The first one made me smile and I loved everything about the second. xx

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, two fabulous makes there - the first one is fun but that second one is fabby! Love the shape you've used (brilliant idea) and the image is super cute.

Sorry my post went up late - the excitement about my first craft show in many years put everything else out of my mind!!

Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...