It's the anniversary card I've made for Andy! I'm also sharing a photo which isn't from 3 years ago, but it popped up on my Timehop. 19 years ago today.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin' is Cute. You may recognise this wee guy from my last SS make, but this time he's t...
-
This is a scheduled post. We did come home yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I did this before I went away!! It's time for an...
-
I can't believe I haven't posted this already but Nickelback were amazing! I hope there was no one of a nervous disposition there a...


2 comments:
A gorgeous card and a gorgeous photo.
Happy Anniversary to you both
Lorraine x
LOVE your gorgeous card Susan. That image is so perfect for an anniversary card, I love what you did with it and I bet Andy did too! The embossed background is really gorgeous and the whole design is delish! Congrats you two young lovers! Beautiful wedding photo. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment