Friday 9 March 2018

Bowled Over

Hello.

Happy Friday.

I've had a wee day off today which has been lovely - went to the craft show at the SEC this morning, although to be fair we'd been round it and seen everything we wanted within the hour.  It's just not the same these days - hardly any exhibitors are going with all the big names falling away.

So on to today's card, which is one of the work ones I made last month. Apparently I got the birthday boy down to a tee according to his daughter (who also works in the office!)



Bowling Alf - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - LOTV
Copics
Tag - MFT
Star - MFT

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Alf looks brilliant. I love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...