Friday 24 November 2017

Just a Bit Behind

Hello.

So, just a bit behind..... this is a Christmas present I made for a friend's daughter. Last year's Christmas present..... however, today seems like an appropriate day to share it as we're going to a fundraiser this evening for the gymnastics team.  See you thought I just threw all this together with no thought but no, it's all carefully planned*.....

*it's not

I cut lots of acrobatic shapes on the SNC and created a word art. 



Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Cara said...

What a wonderful personalised gift. I totally believed you about your organisational skills!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...