Monday 20 November 2017

I Can't Bear It....

Morning.

Monday again. 5 weeks today and it will be Christmas day...... I should really do something about getting organised!

Speaking of organised..... one of these cards is almost a year old - and the other isn't that far behind it. These were made for a girl leaving work and then for the baby she had a few weeks later. 

The wee bear was cut on the SNC - isn't he cute!



Bear - Cut on SNC
Pitter Patter - Sue Wilson
Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Buttons - MFT
Stitched Rectangles MFT
Safety Pin - Sweet Pea

And this baby card is a replica of the one I made for Jackie's first son, but she never got the card (long story but not my fault!) so I thought I'd use the design again.



Star Baby - Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Copics
Safety Pin - Sweet Pea
Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders


Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous cards both! I've had cards go missing in the post. Breaks my heart when you put some much love and effort into it! Lovely you could repeat the recipe! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

Two fabulous baby cards, both are adorable x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...