Saturday 1 July 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Stars and Stripes

You need to look carefully to see the stripes, but they are there!

This was a card I made for the wee girl next door. I bought this LOTV fairy set when they had a sale on recently and thought this one would be perfect for teaming with the Happy Birthday border punch I found when I was tidying up!



Fairy Set - LotV
Number - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Copics
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Juls said...

Cuteness xx

An Occasional Genius said...

When I tidy up I normally lose things that I previously knew the location of! Fab purple card & I can see the stripes! xx

Cara said...

Such a sweet card, you were right, the image looks fab with that punch x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gosh I'm so late with my comments, trying desperately to catch up!! Love this sweet card, the purple is fab in all the different shades and I love that sentiment strip! Fab card with that sweet LOTV fairy too, she's a cutie! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...