Wednesday 11 January 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month (and for the rest of the year) is 

Anything Christmas Goes

This is one of last year's Christmas cards and it's the one I made for Cass - and no, I didn't make it during crafty night!

I've made a mug shaped card using my SNC which I also used to make tiny marshmallows and a candy cane!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Ramona Shares Her Hot Chocolate - Stampin' Bella
Sentiment - LotV
Copics
SNC
Dewdrops
Gingerbread man button

 Thanks for dropping by today - back shortly with my Fab N Funky card.

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 


3 comments:

Chris said...

Love the shape, perfect match with the cute image.
Chris
x

Gail said...

Adorable card. I love the shape of this one!! Great image and colored beautifully! What a fabulous card!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too dang cute! Love that image and the card shape!! Very cool design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...