Tuesday 28 June 2016

This Is Not The Card You Are Looking For

Hello.

Well, it's been a wet start to the school holidays here in Scotland, think it's been raining since the kids stopped at 1pm on Friday!

Just trying to clear out my folder of cards, so I thought before I moved on to the end of term stuff I'd finish Father's Day although I have another card to go after this.

This is the second of the two cards I made for a friend.  




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - For Boy/Man

Han and Leia - MayzyArt
Yoda - Sassy Studio
Copics
Star Corners - Docrafts

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

ha ha...that's cool Susan and perfect for the fans!

Fi
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly LOVE this Susan. Huge Star Wars fans in my house and I have a small dude that would flip for that card! Might have to pull out my Yoda again for a play. Love that Mayzy Art Han & Leia, so sad they've closed! Really nice version. Love the star corners too. Fab card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

Love this fun card, perfect for a Star Wars lover. Cara x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...