Saturday 3 October 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Wheels

The winner this week will win a SS Goody Bag.

Brace yourselves.

Yeah, I know. Nuff said.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Pushchair - LotV
Sentiment - LotV
 Tools 
Banner Die - MFT
Stitched Heart Die - MFT
Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Lacy Circles Nestabilities - Spellbinders.

 Thanks for dropping by today. We're off to cheer the boys on during the Great Scottish Junior Run!

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



8 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card Susan, really lovely design and image....won't mention the colour....
Chris
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, and adorable image and beautiful detailing.
I hope your boys enjoyed the run.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet! A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

What lovely colour Susan! Honestly. Totally cute though xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww Susan, you're tempting me here! This is 'one' of the LOTV babies I managed to resist, but now I see your gorgeous make, I'm second guessing!! LOVE the 'P$*K' gingham and the sweet pennants. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Debs said...

Good morning Sue - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
Adorable image and cute LO - and PINK - oh my!!!!!.
Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Susan, this is a really lovely card. The image is lovely and you have coloured it beautifully. Hope you all enjoyed the run!
Sue...xxx

Paddington fan said...

Great card - even if it is that colour ... love the diecuts too!
Hope the boys enjoyed the run,
Love Jacky x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...