Tuesday 15 September 2015

Is It Only Tuesday? Really?

Hello!

What a long day. Headed straight from work to the opticians for the boys and I to get our eyes tested. Only got home about 8.30 so am only now feeling chilled.

This is the birthday card I made for Andy last week. I didn't want to add much to it so I just made the card with the image which I've paper pieced and coloured a wee bit ground for them to sit on and I also typed the sentiment straight on to the card too.


Stamps 
Penny and Scott - Make it Crafty

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely fabulous hun! Xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a beautiful image.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love the image this is fab.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE that image. So gorgeous. Love the CAS design, I agree, it's all it needed. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...