Wednesday 30 September 2015

A Whole Year More Incredibler...

Well, a whole year and a month! 

This was the birthday card I made for Cass for her birthday in August and I forgot I hadn't shared it! I used the sentiment from Bree Loves Buttercream to go with Petunia in this case - although I did try lots of combinations before I decided I was happy with a CAS look!


Stamps 
Petunia Gets a Piggyback - Stamping Bella
Sentiment (Bree Loves Buttercream) - Stamping Bella

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy what's left of your Wednesday.


2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Fab image and details.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lucky Cass! This is gorgeous hun and I love the sentiment with this image, perfick! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...