Saturday 8 August 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Anything But A Birthday

I've gone with a baby card. Bought this cutie after seeing it at the SECC but this is the first chance I've had to use him when friends had a wee boy recently.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Baby Washing Line - Hobby Art
Sentiment - Paper Smooches

 Tools 
Cloud Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Heart Banner - La La Land Crafts
Wonky Stitches Rectangle Dies - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



7 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the cute image and the pretty embossed background. Very classy.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous! Not that I'd do that to a real baby ;o) xx

Squirrel x said...

Awh, such a nice image hun, love your design. Hugs xx

Chris said...

Lovely card Susan, the image is a real cutie, the all white design with the touches of baby blue looks beautiful, love that wonky stitches die too!
Have a great weekend.
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Susan! Gorgeous new baby image. Not seen it before and it's a real cutie. Love the embossed clouds. I so have to do more embossing, it always looks fab! The lil' pennants are the perfect finish too. The stitching die works a treat too. Hugs, Wends x

Sue said...

Susan, this is so cute, I love the image and your colouring and colour choice - I make hardly any baby cards - perhaps i should start 'just for fun'.
Sue

Marilyn said...

Oh my... this is cute, cute, cute! I love this wash line image!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...