Monday 27 July 2015

Thinking Of You

Hello!

I have returned. Well, we actually returned on Friday but other than my scheduled SS post I didn't manage to blog anything.

We had a fabulous time up in Fife. Lots of fun and laughter and generally lots of chilling time, just what the doctor ordered!

So today I'm sharing a card I was asked to make for someone going through a tough time. I used some ink and tried to create a kind of beach like scene. I've used Tall Grass stamps and the Visible Image sentiment too.



Stamps
Tall Grass - Visible Image
Thinking of You - Visible Image

  Ink 
Stampin' Up

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Susan, I love the soft colours and beautiful sentiment.
I am pleased you had a good time away.
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, what a great card, Love that poem too its just right, Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

Susan, this is a really beautiful card. Your simple design is so elegant and that sentiment is gorgeous...always such difficult cards to make but this is lovely...
Sue...xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...