Thursday 26 February 2015

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is

Be A Sport

I was going to go with my usual football themed card but I found this Popcorn the Bear stamp set reduced in the craft shop at the weekend so I bought it and used golf instead. 

I've made a circular card and embossed with Swiss Dots but turned it the other way so it would look like a golf ball.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Popcorn Golf - Crafters Companion

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Tools 
Grand Nestie Circles
Sun Die - Lawn Fawn

I'll be back in the blink of an eye with my Sugar Bowl card.

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



12 comments:

Judith said...

So cute Susan and fab design with your faux golf ball hugs judith x

Chris said...

This one caught my eye as we have two golf fanatics in the family! Such a sweet image and a lovely design.
Chris
x

Hazel said...

Brilliant - I nearly missed the gold clubs! lol Hazel L x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh I love the Golf ball card its brilliant, Im sure My Dad and Jake could do with golf balls like that. ( A wee bit bigger than normal so they dont loose them!!!) Love Hazelxx

Claire Grantham said...

Cute image Susan, love the shape of the card, to fit the image - clever. Cx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the shaoe and cute image.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet!
Lorraine x

pysselokaffe said...

So cute!

gail said...

gorgeous, love the cute image, and fab colouring. Gail xx

Janice said...

Super challenge theme Susan, and a delightful stamp and card. Love how Popcorn is set on a golf ball... Hope nobody takes a swing at him! Jx

Craft buddy said...

I love the dimples on the background are like those of a golf ball! Great take on the sports challenge x Jessie

Sue B said...

This is a fab design Susan… Love how you've embossed it to look like a golf ball !! the bear is mega sweet! :-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...