Monday 22 December 2014

This Way For Christmas

Hello.

Well, only 3 sleeps to go.... are you ready? I'm not! But I'm not going to stress

What a weekend. We had my work night out on Saturday and we were staying over at the hotel so the boys were being looked after by a friend. Unfortunately we got a call on Sunday morning to say that Scott had been up sick all night :( He seems to be on the mend now thankfully so hopefully he'll be ok for Thursday.

The same friends that were looking after the boys were hosting Christmas for us and my friend's family so sadly Andy had to come home with Scott but the rest of us all enjoyed a fantastic time.

So, to today's card. I bought this fabulous stamp from Anna Maria at the SECC in October and put it away and forgot about it but when I was looking for something else the other night I found it and made this card. I love kraft and white together.





Stamps
This Way for Christmas - Anna Maria Designs

Paper 
LotV

Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 
Label Nesties
Deckle Edge Scissors
Holly Corner - Cheery Lynn

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the design and beautiful colours.
I'm sorry to hear that Scott has been unwell, I hope he is feeling a lot better now.
Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Love kraft and white together and the sign is fab. Have a lovely Christmas with love from me & the BW xxx PS Hope Scott is feeling better x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, merry Christmas x

Juls said...

This is really fun :-) xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...