Thursday 4 December 2014

Moving Along With The Times Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme, chosen by our lovely Red, is

Christmas Climate (so if you're in a cold country for Christmas then a snowy, wintery card and if you're in a warm country then Santa on the beach!)

I've used a Digi Stamp Boutique image which I bought after visiting one of my lovely bloggy friends Sue's blog. She's good at making me buy images, cos I see the beautiful cards she's made and I want the image! The bear reminds me of Scott's teddy bear so this might be a card for him (Scott, not the bear).


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
LotV


 Embellishments
Pearls

 Tools 
Grand Nestie Decorative Circles
Oval Nesties
Precious Snowflakes - Memory Box


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


8 comments:

Chris said...

So cute, fabulous image, love the bear!
Chris
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazel (DidoS) xx

Craft buddy said...

Great image and colors, I love a tartan paper myself! Nice die cut border around your image as well x Jessie

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Susan, you already know how much I love this image! Sorry about making you spend you money though!
Sue xx

Janice said...

Delightful Susan, I can feel the brr from here! Jx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Susan, I love that sweet image and your gorgeous snowflake die!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire Grantham said...

Love this card Susan, the stamp is gorgeous and I love that stitched border, very on trend! Cx

Juls said...

Too cute, love it :-) xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...