Saturday 11 October 2014

Poor Little Nameless Blog Post

Hello.

Just a quick post tonight. Loads to do!

This is a birthday card I made for my friend to give her wee girl - so that's two cards down, one still to show you.

I've used the lovely Maddie Shy Curls from Polka Doodles and I've paper pieced her top and hat. I'd quite like to have paper pieced her trousers too but I didn't have enough black card! 



Image - 
Maddie Shy Curls - Polkadoodles

Sentiment 
Stampin' Up

Colouring Medium
Copics

 Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments
Card Candy
Pearls

 Tools 
Patchwork Flower Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Oval Nesties
Oval Punch - Stampin Up

 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a gorgeous image - love the paper piecing. Yes, 2 weeks off (yay!) but... between January and Easter we only get 1 DAY :( How's work going? Hope you're enjoying it. Really eats into your crafting time, though, doesn't it? xx

MagsB said...

That image is so sweet! I love the paper piecing, the colours you've used are just lovely! Fab work, hun!!

love Mags B x

Fiona said...

wow this is fab Susan...I need to try paper piecing soon...keep saying I am but never get round to it!!

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, xxxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Huh?! How can you run out of black card?! That aside is a totally gorgeous card xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, she's a sweetie, it's a gorgeous card.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...