My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Quick Catch Up

Hello! Yes, it's late and I'm still around! I'm going to try and share all the Christmas cards that I haven't already shared before Wednesday.... fingers crossed I can do this! 

So these two cards were for an order for a little boy's first Christmas. The first card is an 8x8 so I printed the image quite large and after I'd coloured in the head I decided I would quite like to paper piece the babygro.... yeah, I couldn't *exactly* remember what size I'd printed the image off at but as luck would have it I guessed at 6 inches and I was right so it all worked! 


Stamps 
First Christmas - Mo Manning

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
From stash

Paper 
Bo Bunny

Embellishments 
Pearl
Glossy Accents
Gold Stickles

Tools
Grand Circle Nesties
Precious Stars - Memory Box
Grand Calibur

This second card is a 6x6 and I made it fairly simple but with the addition of some jingle bells!



Stamps 
First Christmas - LotV
Sentiments - LotV

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments 
Ribbon
Bakers Twine
Jingle Bells
Pearls

Tools 
Oval Nesties
Big Shot

Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

rachel said...

tow super cards Susan - loving the colours - fabulous xx

MagsB said...

So sweet! I love the cute images and fab colours - and the paper-pieced babygro looks great!

love Mags B x