Tuesday 2 April 2013

Creative Craft Challenges


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft Challenges

This time our theme is

Alter It

Now I thought long and hard about this and came up with many different ideas some of which I have discarded and others are stored in my brain for use at another time... (yeah right, we all know I'll never remember any of the ideas!)

I decided, in the end, to go with this canvas which I bought about 2 years ago  and shoved in a drawer - so my crafty buddy Lorraine will be thrilled to see it making an appearance at last.

I inked the canvas with Evergreen Bough and Squeezed Lemonade DI and I was going to stamp the sentiment directly on the canvas but found my test piece that I was playing about with and decided I liked that better than stamping directly on the canvas.

I punched out some flowers and to make them look like daisies I coloured the pearls with a Summer Sun promarker. I added a wee path between the daisies using a Cocoa Promarker.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday
Use it Tuesday - All About Spring (canvas has been in a drawer for nearly 2 years...) 
Visible Image - Get Stamping
Ladybug Crafts - Let's Leap Into Spring
Pile It On - Handmade Flowers


Stamps
Indigo Blu

  Ink 
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Memento Cocoa Brown

 Embellishments 
Pearls coloured with Summer Sun Promarker


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Creative Craft Challenges and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

13 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh Susan, this is gorgeous, love it!

Liz x

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Susan. Looks amazing
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Susan. I love the design and such a beautiful sentiment
Sue xx

Kim said...

gorgeous creation Susan, love that sentiment!
Kim x

Basslady said...

this is totally fabulous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra said...

Wonderful, but now I feel guilty that I haven't used mine yet.

Lorraine said...

Fabulous project Susan.
Lorraine x

Gail said...

This is awesome. Inking the canvas and all...how artsy! This is a very cool project! Hugs, Gail

Danielle said...

Beautiful canvas!
Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

Tammy L said...

fabulous canvas! I love your sentiment and that you co-oridnated your daisies with it. Great job. Thanks for joining our spring challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Sandy said...

Fabulous canva, love the sentiment panel and all those daisies.
Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. Love the daisies. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month. Ali x

Cheremane said...

Lovely project thank you so much for joining us at the Visible Image Blog hope to see you there again soon x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...