Thursday 4 April 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Morning all.

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday. I had a lovely day and got some lovely presents :) We also went out for dinner last night which was fab. I can't believe that's me 29... (again...)

My friend asked me to make a card for her friend's 40th birthday. Her exact words were "can it be pink".... so after I'd finished twitching I decided to use this rather wonderful Stamping Bella Audrey Loves Her Make Up stamp... (cos I figured I could do her using black and accessorizing with pink).  You have no idea the trouble I had putting this together though. Well, if you've been with me a while, you've probably a fair idea! Anyhow, I *think* I'm pleased with it but I heard last night that the birthday girl liked it so that's all that matters :) 



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday

Stamps 
Audrey Loves Her Make Up - Stamping Bella

 Colouring Medium

 Cardstock/Paper 
From Stash

Embellishments
Ribbon
Pearls

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Susan 
x

10 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! this is wonderful Susan. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous choice of papers.
Sue xx

Kim said...

fabulous card Susan - and glad you had a good birthday !
Kim x

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Laine said...

This is lovely Susan.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous, Susan! Love the image and the sentiment!
Pleased you had a lovely day!
Chris
x

Lisa T said...

This is stunning! I love the combination of black and hot pink!

Tracey T said...

Love this! The stamp is gorgeous - I bought it recently but haven't used it yet - and I love the pink and black combo. Very classy. xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. the image is fab, she looks great as do the papers.
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Glad you had a good day Susan! You've gone pink, I love it. I think Audrey looks fab in black & pink, especially with that pink ribbon too, pink handbag, black & pink hat...I mean, all that pink it's just well fabulously PINK really isn't it ;-)

hugs xx

Anne said...

It's smashing Susan, she'll love it!!
See it's not that hard to use pink is it?
woooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats sweetie and welcome to CSD. We're on the same team again :)
Anne x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...