Friday, 25 January 2013

A Spot of Clearing Up

No, not in the house - on the desktop of the laptop. And I discovered some cards that I haven't shared yet!

I was asked for a christening card and was stuck for an image until Cass discovered that she had one of the LOTV squares with the little baby in his/her christening robe!

I even cut the card into the shape of a church window. Clever eh?!



Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments 
Flowers and leaves from stash

 Tools 
Fancy Square Nestie - Spellbinders
Fancy Tag Nestie - Spellbinders
XXL Window Die - Go Kreate

 Thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to see Strictly Live tonight so I am in keeping with today's Totally Papercrafts theme.....

Hugs. 
 Susan xxx

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Simply gorgeous, you do WOW really well.
Enjoy tonight.
Hugs
Cathy xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...Love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

that image is so beautiful and the delicate details are gorgeous.
I hope you have a fun time tonight.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Susan, adorable image & fab shape.
Enjoy tonight.
Wendy xx

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful gentle card, gorgeous design. Also love your snowy card. xx Flora

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the shape, image and embellies.
Have a fantastic time tonight.
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Such a cute image.
Nikki x

Fab N Funky Challenge

Morning. It's time for another challenge at  Fab N Funky . This time our theme is Anything Goes We're sponsored this ti...