Thursday 15 November 2012

Nurse, Pass The Smelling Salts

Busy busy busy today. I'm off up to school shortly. Scott's class has been participating in football sessions and parents are invited up today for an interactive workshop.... Mmmm. Me? Interactive? I think not ;) I used to do everything in my power to get out of PE at school and here I am, voluntarily, going up to school to do something to do with exericse. Lost my mind, clearly.

Then after that I'm off to the Crafty Cabin for a daytime crafting jaunt because tonight we're going to George Square to see the Christmas Lights get switched on! I may collapse in a heap by the time I get home.

So on to today's card. This is one I was asked to make by my friend for her friend's birthday. My brief was that the friend liked shopping! What better image than this Kenny K girl :) 

Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Madison, Kenny K

Cardstock
Crumb Cake, Stampin Up

Paper 
No idea, it's been in the stash box forever!

Embellishments 
Pearls from stash

Tools 
Boss O Sizzix Alphabet, Big Shot

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Susan love the design. Have a good day. Caroline xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Great colouring and colours used. That is a fab shopping image. Have a great busy day and hope the salts aren't required. xx Flora

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan, such a great image and your colouring is brilliant

I hope you have a good day, it sounds like it is a busy one!
Sue

Kim said...

great card Susan! enjoy the interactive sports lol!
Kim x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and colours.xxx

Rachel said...

Fab card Susan, gorgeous colouring and I love the papers.

Hope you've enjoyed your day....sounds pretty full on!! Have you had time to make those cakes??

Wedgie xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the Kenny K image and fab colours.
Hope the PE class went well and enjoy the lights tonight.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...