Wednesday 16 May 2012

Where did that year go?

Tonight was the last Wednesday night of the session for Anchor Boys - that's us off till September.  We have our display on Saturday morning and then the following Saturday a trip to Kelburn Country Park near Largs. We are hoping and praying for better weather than last year as it poured down the whole day last year. The only folk who were at Kelburn were 3 organised trips, every other sensible person was in their houses warm and dry!!


I have so many photos of cards and scrapbook pages saved on my desktop that I want to share with you so I had better start. I couldn't decide what I was going to share today but then I decided what better card than my friend Yvonne's birthday card as it's today :) 


I was inspired to make this when I was visiting my teamie Alison's blog. Alison had done a card with Party Hardy so I decided that was the way to go for Yvonne's card. I love Party Hardy with her tongue sticking out. She looks just like me when I'm concentrating!





Challenges I'd like to enter:


Bunny Zoe - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday
Totally Gorjuss - Pink and Green
CES - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Make it Girlie
Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday
Crafty Sentiments - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Coloured Image, Punches orDie Cuts)


No new products were harmed in the making of this card! Use It Up 2012.


Image - Party Hardy, Saturated Canary coloured with Promarkers and Copics, Sentiment, Inkadinkadoo
Cardstock/Paper - From stash
Embellishments - Pearls from stash
Tools - Label Nestie, Page Map Nesties, Cuttlebug


Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.


Hugs. Susan xxx

12 comments:

carol said...

fab card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Susan :o) I love this image and fabby sentiment too! Hugs, Lisa x

Kim said...

Love this and that sentiment is so true lol!

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card, love the colours and image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Sandra said...

She's lovely. you even used(whisper) pink!!!
S xxxx

Jenny said...

I love this image too Susan! But - you have made her look especially fabulous. Love it! hugs x

Miradormakings said...

Great card it bought a smile to my face when i read the sentiment. Love it

Joan x

Janette said...

Great card and love the sentiment, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

pinky said...

So adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Joynana said...

Wonderful card. Love that image it is just too cute. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters make it girly challenge.

Rosietoes said...

Fab card and great image. Love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge. :)

Edna x

Sharon said...

A super card, love the layout and of course Krista's image, which you've coloured in beautifully. That sentiment fits your image perfectly. Thanks for joining in the FUN at TG this week. hugs Sharon

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...