Tuesday 1 November 2011

And by the skin of my teeth

I have made it in to Tuesday! Didn't mean to be posting so late but the laptop and the internet weren't behaving before I went out this evening. Been a busy couple of days what with one thing and another - think I'll be going back to work for a rest lol. This is a card I was commissioned to do for a wee girl in Craig's class. Hope she likes it! I love Lost in Music. I think I might make some more with her soon.

Image - Lost in Music, Funky Kits, Sentiment from Party this Way, Stampin Up Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - Card Candy, Craftwork cards Tools - Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Sorry for the short post but the internet connection never lasts for long on the laptop so I don't want to push my luck ;) Hugs.Susan xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, you have great taste in images, Krista's are some of my fav digis going! Love the layout of your card and the colour combo. Sarah

Cathy said...

Its a fab card hun, love the image and great colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is curte Susan, love the image and gorgeous colours xxx

helloholley said...

what a darling image!!! Your card is adorable!!! ;)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...