Saturday 3 April 2021

Unusual Timing.....

Hello. 

I've got another card to share from the new release at Whimsy  .  Now this wee Meljens gnome has long been a favourite of mine but I've never been able to get him since Meljens disappeared so I was absolutely delighted when he appeared from the vaults!  

So today, on Easter Saturday (which I think might be called Low Saturday) which also happens to be my birthday I'm sharing a Christmas card.  You're welcome! 




Gruffy Little Gnome, Merry and Bright Sentiments, Wonky Rectangles - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Dewdrops


Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop




 Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous!! Can see why you wanted this grumpy little guy! Lovely clean design and fantastic colouring.
Have a very happy birthday!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE what you did with this fab image. Love this card to bits! Happy Birthday beautiful! Wishing you a magical day today and sending big birthday hugs! Wends xoxo

Lorraine said...

Ha ha, he looks fab - I love the expression on his face.
Hope you had a lovely birthday
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXX Hope you have had a fabby day. I love this wee guy, hes adorable, I can see why hes a fav!! H xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...