Tuesday 27 April 2021

Oh Deer

Hello.

This card has been a long time in the making - I was inspired by the papers to make a sort of retro Christmas card to join in with Fezziwigs but couldn't quite find the right image so that challenge went by, then I was going to use them for another challenge and that whooshed by too.
The theme this time is Oh Deer and this is the last day so I'm rushing to post this before this challenge passes me by too.



I'd like to enter in 


Christmas Deer - Whimsy 
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Cute reindeer and beautiful papers- you got there in the end!
I'm struggling to get anything made at the moment- new puppy, new computer (I want the old one back!!!- at least I had some idea of what I was doing!) and some family issues add up to no time or no motivation.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fantastic. What a great make. I seem to be like that too. I plan and then the days vanish!!! I dont know where they go to though!!! Thank you for playing along on Fezziwigs, H xx

Kath said...

A lovely cute deer - he works so well with your backing papers.
Kath x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...