Saturday 24 April 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is No Squares.

Goodness what a challenge this one was for me! And do you know why? Because I started thinking about it.  I find if I don't think about things then inspiration will strike.  I made a card on Thursday and it went in the bin (although I later relented and changed it a bit) and then I made another when I came home from work on Friday! 

This is the one which was rescued from the bin.


Be Beautiful and Washi Tape - Janet Klein for AALL and Create
Lined Hexagons and Heapz Hexagonz Stencil - Autour de Mwa for AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Hexagon Dies - Daisy May
Distress Oxides


And then channelling my inner Great British Sewing Bee.... I made my own cotton reel by using a Whimsy label die and attaching a rectangle.



Stitches - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Quick Strips Dies - Whimsy
Ribbon
Heart Pin (coloured with Copics)

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love them both! Such cute images, lovely designs and shapes- the first one is beautiful in the lovely sunny colours but have to say I'm really impressed with the second one- so clever and inventive!
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, had a little catch up of your lovely projects - really lovely! Think the bee one is fabulous, but we can be our own worse critics can't we. The cotton reel is just inspired!

Cheers,
Sarah

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh both these makes are brilliant, I loved the top one then I scrolled down and ahhhh that second one was amazing!!!! H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...