Saturday 5 December 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

Today's challenge is Let it Snow.  I tried something a little different and while I like the top part of the card, I'm not sure about the sentiment.  I think swirly would have been better - if I made this again, I'd change it!



Snowflakes - Stampin' Up
Not sure where sentiment came from!


Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Just gorgeous! Really pretty and I think the sentiment is perfect as it gives a nice contrast to the soft colours in the panel xx

Chris said...

It's a wonderful CAS card, love the inky snowflake panel, the sentiment looks fine but you should definitely make this design again!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love it, what a great card, the sentiment is super, enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...