Saturday 5 December 2020

Santa! I Know Him

Hello.

The new challenge at Fezziwig's is a recipe challenge and as Whimsy had a cyber Monday sale at the start of the week I decided to get this jolly Santa.  I've had my eye on him for ages, and I was going to use him on Christmas Eve but decided that a sale was too good an opportunity to miss.

The recipe to follow is
Add some love
1 image
2 papers
1 ribbon
A bit of sparkle

I'm not sure you can actually see Santa's sparkle but it is there I promise (I even added sparkles to his eyes!)


I'd like to enter


Santa and Sentiment - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Circles - Creative Expressions
Ribbon
Pearls
Wink of Stella
Chunky Glitter

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Susan

A great Christmas card and your Santa is so jolly.

Beautiful papers.

I hope that you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Tracey T said...

This is brilliant, Susan! I love red and white at Christmas and I can see why you wanted this Santa - he's fab! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes fantastic!! What a great Santa!! Hope you have had a lovely weekend, Thanks for playing with me over on Fezziwigs, Love Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...