Saturday 26 December 2020

A Sit Down. At Last

Hello.

I hope you had a good day yesterday. Santa certainly did and now he's enjoying a well earned rest! I didn't manage to share all of the cards I made this year (why change the habit of a lifetime), but like Santa I'm going to have some time off and I'll see you in January! 

Let's hope 2021 is kinder than 2020. Thank you for all your love and support through this year and for all of your comments.  I appreciate each and every one. 




Santa Mince Pies Simply Print - LotV
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Scalloped Circles - The Works
Tree - Creative Expressions

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Susan. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you and your family a very happy and healthy 2021
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is me just getting my sit down now.... Argh!! Its been a very busy week between chrimbo and today!!! Love this card and the others Ive missed. Thank You for our Festive make and Mums birthday card xx She loved it. Have a fabby, safe and healthy 2021, Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...