Saturday 10 October 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This time our theme is Use Your Old Stash.  Now, how old is the paper I've used in today's creation?!  At least 10 years old? Probably more?

Saw this on Facebook, thought it was perfect for today! 


I've made an ATC.  There's a few images in this set so I thought I'd do a wee series of Cat ATC's.  This is, so far, the only one!  The images are printed but I just haven't got round to finishing starting the rest!


Catness - Vera Lane Studio
Copics
White Posca Pen

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ha ha , that made me smile this morning....I have sooo many papers that are more than 10 years old and yet I still NEED more!!
Lorraine x

Chris said...

So cute and funny! You must make some more!
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...