Wednesday 7 October 2020

Fancy a Cuppa

Hello.

Tracey Hey brought out some new stamps recently and when I saw Teacup Treasures I couldn't resist.

This is my first card using it and it had to be the rhino first! You will note that I didn't colour the inside of the cup, there are two reasons for that 

1 - I don't like drinking out of cups with a coloured inside 
and (more importantly)
2 - the rhino might have got hurt bathing in hot tea





Teacup Treasures and You Croc My World - Tracey Hey
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love the new stamps Susan, this little rhino is so cute- good thinking about the hot tea I hate it when animals are harmed!! Great design with the simple colour palette and paper piecing.
xx

Lorraine said...

Awww this is adorable - so cute.
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhhh this is super sweet, H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...