Wednesday 28 October 2020

Brr. It's Chilly

Hello again.

Thought I'd break up the Halloween cards with this Christmas card I made to join in the sketch fun at Fezziwigs.

Found a set of free knitting papers here and thought they would be perfect for this girl with her hat and scarf.  Now if I was being picky (and let's face it I usually am) I think her hat should have been further down her head and the scarf ruther up - that's the way I'd wear mine!



I'd like to enter at Fezziwigs.


Winter Wear Stamps/Dies - Concord and 9th
Circles Sayings Holiday - Simon Says Stamp
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Circle - Creative Expressions
Card Candy

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is such a cosy card, I would be like you though and just have my eyes peeping out between the hat and scarf!!! Love the colours you have gone for too. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Love Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...